Monday, December 20, 2010

Madi's 09th Birthday

Sooo, I went to write Madi's Birthday card, and I wrote Happy 10th Birthday.  Jordan hesitantly asked me, "isn't she 9?" uh, yeah.  So I tried to correct it on the card and it came out looking "Happy 09th Birthday!" oh well, I try.

You are growing up too fast!  You are such a great young lady, and you are gorgeous!  I love how you like to do girly things with me, and how you like to cook.  You are such a great older sister and younger sister.  You know how to be such a great example to Hudson, and keep Jordan on his toes at the same time.  You are a beautiful dancer, singer, and friend.  We love you so much! XOXO.

Good Morning Birthday Girl!


A Birthday Girl's breakfast!


My mom made this amazing cake! It is candy land... it was so heavy with candy, by the end of the night it was starting to cave in.  It was just what the 9 Year old ordered!


Happy Birthday Madi!




Presents with the family.


For Madi's birthday, South Jordan has their "lighting of the tree", so we always walk over there and take a Hayride, see Santa, Ice Skate, and drink free hot chocolate and eat free cookies.  Tons of fun!!


Huddy is starting to understand Santa and Reindeer this year.  It is so fun to see a whole new world light up in their eyes.


Aunt Jenna presenting Madi's cake to her over at Grandma Baumgarts party.

No comments: