J.B. is #7, our star quarterback, and MVP of the season (for reals). I think when they lost the Q.B. mid season, they realized Jordan was a pretty valuable player.
I took this picture to go with one of my favorite quotes Jordan's coach said this year. At half time, the boys are losing the game, so he quotes in his southern drawl "if you boys win this game today, my head will be this big" (as he is showing how much larger his head will be). I had to turn around and giggle. The coach already has a good size head, both in attitude and in actual size. I'm just sayin'!!
Jordan is telling the team the play...they look like they are all gonna die...uhhh maybe they need some better conditioning during practice coaches?? Wait! Maybe any conditioning would be AWESOME!
Jordan with one of the Neurologists (I think) at Primary Childrens Hospital. They were so great up there, and Jordan loved his room with the xbox, movies, and room service. Jordan could order anything he wanted!! He was in heaven. I am SO thankful we live so close to Primarys. I'm glad we are close to the U of U too. They have been great so far with his rehab.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment