Tuesday, December 27, 2011
The ligt at the end of the tunnel...
So, I've been thinking a lot the last month or so about 2011. It has been a year of learning how to love, forgive, accept situations that were presented to us, appreciate the great people we have in our life, and be thankful for the true family, friends, and neighbors we have that have reached out in time of need. I am thankful for the church, and the gospel. I have seen how hearts can be changed through reaching out to our Lord and Savior. It has amazed me how by doing so, doors open to new and great opportunities. I am thankful that the Lord is allowing those few special people in my life, that have been near death and very ill, to spend a few more precious moments on earth. I love any new memory I can have with those that are so close to the veil. I have reflected on those that have passed on, that have meant so much to me. They will always be my angels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment