Friday, September 9, 2011

Random Pics

Our annual trip to Provo for BYU apparel.  LOVE eating at the Brick Oven!





ALOT of resemblance in the above picture and below pic... the good ol' duh look!



Madi got feathers in her hair... super cute!!  We did this during our girls trip.

Oh, our Huddy!  One of the things I said I would never do is let my kid have a pacifier past 4 months tops! Well, Hud is almost 3 yrs. old.  It's awesome!  So, to make matters better, we found this really obnoxious buck tooth pacifier.  Then Hudson added his flair with the hat.  He said he was cold.

Aw, Huddy and Daddy at 'feetball' practice.

I love the mountains! Dirty hands, dirty face, dirty shirt and it's all okay!

Jeremy is slowly coming around lol.  He clocked Kennedy in the side of the face with watermelon, then almost got Charlotte.  Luckily Lindsay is there for Jer to keep him on task and always giving him challenges (like trying to feed the kids watermelon).  Lindsay always has a beautiful smile, even though she faces so many triumphs and tribulations with Jeremy.  Ha Ha Ha! I love ya Jer... just not your best pic.

WHOA MARSHMALLOW!

Gettin' ready to roast.

Gary and Jenna's wedding on April 1, 2011.  Cute cousins! (Right to Left) Jordan, Kristen, Madi, Jeff, and Hudson

Huddys first time golfing... he loved it!

GQ boy!

Madi's costume for the jazz dance to Strawberry Shortcake... imagine that, she was Strawberry Shortcake.

Hip Hop dance to Jai Ho.



Our girls trip.  Me and Mads.

No comments: