Wow! I didn't realize my family was so big! I love them all!
This is only PART of the family...Jenni and Erik aren't in this, along with Dave and Becky and their two boys (live in Delaware) and Jeff and June (live in Nevada) and their kids.
Cousins...Madi is holding Charlotte (Jer & Linds), Kennedy & Bridger (Jer & Linds), Danielle, Rylee, Nichole (Jamie & Traci), Tara (Pat & Marci) and Jordan!
Grandpa and his grandkids (part anyway).
Me and Joely.
My cute family.




1 comment:
Hi Emilee! I'm not sure how I missed this post last year but I am so glad I happened upon it this morning. They turned out just beautifully. It's so fun to see how all of the kids have grown. I'm sure they are even bigger and more grown up this year! Isaac has gotten tall all of a sudden as well. He'll never be as tall as Jordan, though. ;)
Post a Comment