Our cute little Madi was chosen by her teacher to submit a piece of writing authored by Madi.
Talented Young Writers is a district sponsored special program open to students who demonstrate an exceptional talent in writing. Jordan School District used the selected pieces of writing in a publication with other talented writers. They also allowed the students to read their writings. The facilitator liked the poem so much, she had Madi recite it 2 times to the audience, then again privately to the principal. Madi did an awesome job of writing, and acting!
Talented Young Writers is a district sponsored special program open to students who demonstrate an exceptional talent in writing. Jordan School District used the selected pieces of writing in a publication with other talented writers. They also allowed the students to read their writings. The facilitator liked the poem so much, she had Madi recite it 2 times to the audience, then again privately to the principal. Madi did an awesome job of writing, and acting!
Her Poem reads:
When I am smiling I am happy.
When I am frowning I am sad.
When my mouth is shaped like an O I am scared.
When my mouth is straight, I am mad.




1 comment:
Madi is so cute! I love that poem, she is so talented :)
Post a Comment