Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentines Day!

For Valentines Day, we made sugar cookies! I know, pretty traditional, but for my kids...it's a treat since I haven't enjoyed cooking until recently. It pretty much took the whole day (well at least half) to complete them. It was fun to watch the kids play with the dough and I think they ate about half the batch of dough.


They were not just making hearts, they were cutting out airplanes, animals, and their favorite was a ice cream cone. I had to remind them that we needed to make a few hearts.


The cutest and sweetest thing was the kids (except Hudson) each made something for Joel and I for Valentines day. Jordan made some heart toast covered with red strawberry jam with conversation hearts all around. Jordan even served mine with a diet coke!

Madi made us a sack full of goodies, and attached to the outside is a bag full of nacho chips with a label on the top that says "I love you" she had this gift ready about a week before Valentines day. What a little sweetheart!

No comments: